Here are some of the ways we are different from most traditional business planning lawyers:
1. All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your business, so there will never be any surprises.
2. We are proactive advisors who check in with you and your business on a regular basis so we can put our legal minds to work to help you grow your business, helping you take the best-calculated risks so you can receive the biggest rewards. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way until something happens.
3. We meet with you at least quarterly via our Business Growth Membership program. We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with you so we can guide you through all of your business’ stages – preparing your business for succession or sale and always focused on helping you get to the next level. Throughout the life of your business, things change. You change; your assets change; your business changes; the law will definitely change. We are here to help you navigate those changes.
4. We have a whole team in place to answer your quick questions and make the legal process incredibly easy and painless for you and your business. You never have to worry about unreturned phone calls or endless games of phone tag.
5. We help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, selling your business, retirement planning so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people who see your business as a cash cow for them.
6. Legacy Planning. We believe that your business is here to last and we want to help make sure that’s the case. Your work is meaningful and we will work with you to keep it that way.
Get started with a LIFT Foundation Audit or LIFT Start-Up Session.
We are selective about the clients we work with. Each client’s business receives personalized attention and we only work with businesses we love. If you’d like to apply to work with us, start here by submitting the LIFT Foundation Audit. If you are a fit, we will contact you for an appointment.
The LIFT Foundation Audit is designed to help us understand where your business is now, where it’s going in the future and what the gaps are that could keep you from getting there. If you qualify, we’ll take you through the audit process, create a plan to fill the gaps in your business so your time, energy and money stop leaking out and then proactively manage your business legal affairs for the growth of your business.
Complete the audit the best you can and return it to us in advance of our appointment so that we can have the most productive time together during our LIFT Foundation Audit.
1. Print the LIFT Foundation Audit.
2. Fill in as much as you can. Send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll contact you to schedule an appointment.
3. Make an appointment with us to discuss your plan.
4. Return the LIFT Foundation Audit to us at least 3 days in advance of our appointment.
Background information available upon request.
Mississippi does not certify specialists, and no claim of certification is made